Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yes, it's THAT COLD here in Florida!

Just a short message today on what looks to be the last of our cold Florida mornings. In fact I took a picture of myself sporting leather jacket and scarf because I don't know when I'll have the pleasure of donning my cold-weather gear again.

This morning I've been trying to decide how frequently I'll be posting on this particular page. This blog is specific to the book "The Unmaking of a Part-Time Christian," but I also write a daily post for my regular blog "A Life Examined." Fact is, everything I write is pretty-much relevant to the discussion that drives the book - I'm thinking about what it means to be a full-time pilgrim in progress every time I sit down at the keyboard...

So I've settled on the following, tentative, schedule: I'll post here once every seven days; Monday or Tuesday at the beginning of each week. But I'll continue to post daily at "A Life Examined" (It's the link you'll find on the right had side of this page, underneath the photo that takes you to my web page (www.derekmaul.net).

I'd honestly like to be in conversation with you, so feel free to post a comment or contact me via derekmaul.net. This business of being a disciple, a pilgrim in progress, is worth talking about, worth writing about and - most of all - worth living with all of our hearts... and minds... and souls... and bodies.

Love and blessings - DEREK

No comments: