Saturday, February 20, 2010

Evidence of Living faith Out Loud

This weekend I lost a cousin, Linda. A few factors make this an important tie-in for readers spending time with "The Unmaking of a Part-Time Christian."

First, Linda was anything but a part-time Jesus-follower. Her life was a powerful example of what it means to live a faith-directed life. Additionally, she was my favorite cousin - even though we spent too little time in conversation and even less actually together. Finally, and this may be the most compelling reason behind my decision to fly to England for the funeral, she is the first of this generation (my wife and I have 24 first cousins between us) to pass away.

I'd like you to click on this link "A Life Examined" and read my post from yesterday, Friday February 19.

My prayer is that each one of us will live in such a fashion that others are drawn to know God because of the light that is revealed through the witness of our everyday.
- DEREK

No comments: