Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trying to connect this blog with the new "Unmaking of a Part-Time Christian" facebook page...


This is an experiment... I have spent some technically frustrating hours setting up a facebook page for "The Unmaking of a Part-Time Christian". Step 2 is having this blog automatically upload to the "notes" section.

So, I'll just write a few perfunctory words here, add a photograph, and then see what happens. My guess is - nothing! I did, however, successfully plant a similar RSS feed that links my daily blog to my Derek Maul facebook page. But that was a long time ago, and I don't remember what I did!

All things are possible, the Bible suggests, for those who believe. Problem is, this is technology, and I'm not sure that I believe.

Grace and Peace - DEREK

No comments: